My new kitchen
    https://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/woodcamp_2008/Kitchen/under%20counter.jpg

Okay. I finished my kitchen in July 2018. I've been trying to post pictures off and on since then with no luck. This is as close as I can get. I really have a lot to learn on posting the pics. Sorry

Attached Files Image(s)

I like it, very nice work including the layout!
I like the look. What wood was used? Finish? Hardware? I am in the process of building cabinets for a friend. Hope they turn out looking as nice as yours.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Looks super!! Glad you finally figured out pic posting.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(02-06-2020, 01:57 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: I like the look. What wood was used? Finish? Hardware? I am in the process of building cabinets for a friend. Hope they turn out looking as nice as yours.
All of the wood is hard maple with amber shellac and walnut trim , it took 3 coats each, so it was a very long & tedious process. The top coat was 3 coats of exterior poly. I used soft close on the drawers & doors.

I didn't think the HM would be so time consuming to stain.

The granit. $$$$$ ouch 
Upset

Thanks for all of the comments.
How about some closeup shots of the doors and drawers.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You’re due to make some banana bread!
VH07V  
Really turned out nice!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Very nice. That’s a big project.
John