Delta 10" unisaw table saw and dust collector - $300 (napa county)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/d/n...05548.html

Seems like a deal.

David
Are people in northern CA oblivious to the value in their tools?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Yes, because everyone has to spend every penny to pay rent or their mortgage!
(02-09-2020, 07:59 PM)Admiral Wrote: Are people in northern CA oblivious to the value in their tools?

Who ever is selling it has no idea what it is. The listing says Dewalt, they probably want the space and someone else to do the heavy lifting.  There was a time I would have chased that down, now not so much as most around here play with computers not tools
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It's a trap. Show up to buy and boom, wake up in an iced bothtub with slits in your sides.
(02-10-2020, 12:16 AM)Robin Dobbie Wrote: It's a trap. Show up to buy and boom, wake up in an iced bothtub with slits in your sides.

Nope I have been given Uni's for free around here.  A PM too.  Not much interest in saws that can remove fingers in the land of keyboards.
If I were to get I would be after the racks on the wall too
Laugh
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I believe you. I'm glad you've at least saved a couple of the good saws. 

Here's a video that might make you sick. Watch the whole thing, or go to 4:45

(02-10-2020, 02:59 AM)Robin Dobbie Wrote: I believe you. I'm glad you've at least saved a couple of the good saws. 

Here's a video that might make you sick. Watch the whole thing, or go to 4:45

Seen that type thing more often than you would believe around here.  Storage costs money, moving machinery to storage costs money, cleared space is what is desired most days as rent is often way more than selling off machinery

Phil Thien

dayuum..............
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm in N. CA and half my shop is tools bought at these prices.  I'd swap my Ridgid TS for that saw, but then I would have the problem of trying to get rid of the Ridgid.  I sold a Unisaw a few years back and I had a hard time getting a hundred bucks for it.  I was ready to give it away, but finally found a reluctant buyer.