Dewalt 735 13" Planer
Near downtown Houston, no shipping.  Used (a bit of sawdust in photo) but in very good shape.

$225

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-09-2020, 08:39 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: Near downtown Houston, no shipping.  Used (a bit of sawdust in photo) but in very good shape.

$225

That is a heck of a deal. I bought mine for $400 and it didn't have the infeed or outfeed table. But I'm in NJ and everything is more expensive here.
If you were in S.E. Michigan, I would be all over it.
I have its little brother, at 12 inches. Except for availability--and the dammmm tables--this was my wish machine.
Sweeeeet! I already have one with a Byrd head and I'd be sorely tempted to buy another one for a deal like that
Cool
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-10-2020, 06:11 PM)alanealane Wrote: Sweeeeet! I already have one with a Byrd head and I'd be sorely tempted to buy another one for a deal like that
Cool
It's a great planer, but after I got this little 20-inch guy with the helix head.....
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)