Where is my dust collection clogged?
I'm glad you found it, that's sorta where I figured it (they) would be.

(02-12-2020, 11:37 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: They sure do. We have a bag to hold the bags, and it's overflowing. I can't seem to get it across to her thats its ok to throw some of those away.
Rolleyes

the borgs have collection boxes, as do the grocery stores.  Take a bag full next time you go
(02-13-2020, 10:15 AM)EricU Wrote: I'm glad you found it, that's sorta where I figured it (they) would be.

the borgs have collection boxes, as do the grocery stores.  Take a bag full next time you go

Only 1 of those around here and it was at Walmart. They pulled it because some were using it for a trash bin.
Smirk 

So I usually grab a bunch and they go to the burn barrel when I take the trash out.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-12-2020, 06:31 PM)photobug Wrote: FOUND IT!, I mean them.  I found it yesterday morning and took a photo but my phone was not sending photos to the cloud so i could not share the photo I wanted to.  I did not know which forum on Woodnet to ask how to repair this other issue.

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020