holbren tools

whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.
  Re: holbren tools by Robert Wilson (whats going on with ...)
(02-11-2020, 09:31 AM)Robert Wilson Wrote: whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.

I ordered parts online for my Powermatic jointer from them last Monday, made a change to the order the following morning by e-mail, had my parts by Friday.
Strange. He’s always been very responsive.
-Marc

(02-11-2020, 09:31 AM)Robert Wilson Wrote: whats going on with holbren tools?  I ordered the byrd shelix head for my 735 dewalt  four weeks ago and have called them four times now and  no one will talk to me.

I guess 16 to 18 months ago I was trying to do the same thing; there was some crazy glitch (most likely operator error) so I tried to call several times and sent a few emails.  Cannot remember now all the odd circumstances that collided in that week, but Bryan was out of the country.  When he returned, I got a call on Friday, placed my order, and the head was delivered the next Monday.

Yes I was frustrated, but the folks here on WN assured me "it will work out", it did.  Four weeks is a long time not to get any feed back.  Hang in there and good luck.  Bryan is a good guy in my experience.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I’m not sure I understand what you mean by “no one will talk to me”. Are you saying that they answer the phone and then refused to supply you information?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

- Arthur C. Clarke
no, then they answer the phone  I was told  some one would call me back  this never happen,  I dont know if i should reorder or what, i dont want too in up two orders