18" Planer powermatic - $200 (mendocino county)
Another deal:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/tls/d/y...19414.html
[Image: 00E0E_Kvf1CYzxMU_600x450.jpg]

David
Must be worth that much as scrap metal.  

John
That's nuts.  Add another 0 to the end and that is the price on this side of the country.
I don't have room... I don't have room...
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
If you could line up several of these, and some unisaws, belt sanders, jointers, etc., it might make it worth the time and truck rental to haul to the east coast... ah, to be younger and full of p*ss and vinegar......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'd be all over that. Clean it up and resell, or sell my 20".

Only 1,983 miles away.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Is everyone selling there wood working stuff because all the wood is burnt up.
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
If I didn't have the 4x8x8" starrett surface plate I paid $50 sitting in the back of my truck i would be after it
That's a better deal than I got on either of my E16s One was $300 and the other $200 both came with blade sharpeners
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

and it's gone......temptation removed thank goodness.