Old, Old member
(02-23-2020, 06:45 PM)AHill Wrote: " But I don't miss dust storms, earthquakes, and wildfires.   Oh, and the taxes."

Yup!  The minute we were sure we were in a position to sever all financial and business ties within the State of California, we were loading the trucks!  
Yes
Big Grin
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

Thank you everybody,

For the warm welcome and the kind words.  When I logged back in and and posted this thread, I had no idea there would still be this many active members from the old days, or even anybody that remembered me from back then, or even some of my "project posts."

I'll be keeping in touch,

John Fry
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

(02-23-2020, 07:03 PM)John Fry Wrote: Thank you everybody,

For the warm welcome and the kind words.  When I logged back in and and posted this thread, I had no idea there would still be this many active members from the old days, or even anybody that remembered me from back then, or even some of my "project posts."

I'll be keeping in touch,

John Fry

You're kidding right? Your project posts are legendary! Glad you're back.
John Fry, good to hear you’re doing well. Now, we need to get Walnut Guy back on the forum.

Behold the beast

Laugh

Anyway, John, welcome back and if you want the pictures of your projects, let me know.  I know where to find them.

e deploribus unum

(02-26-2020, 09:35 PM)FBranco Wrote: Behold the beast

Laugh

Anyway, John, welcome back and if you want the pictures of your projects, let me know.  I know where to find them.

Ha Ha!  The Beast lives on in the minds off many! 

Mound sent me this link,     https://web.archive.org/web/201610121624...allery.htm

But I was disappointed that I had let my website laps, and I was hoping that the old Woodworkers Zone's Wiki has survived, but it's gone as well.  I had most of detailed builds up on that resource.

What have you got that you can direct me to?
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

Turn on the PM function.

e deploribus unum

WOW!!!
Welcome back John!
Sure glad to see you return 
Cool
Cool
Cool

You were always one of the good guys and your work speaks for itself 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(02-26-2020, 11:44 PM)John Fry Wrote: Ha Ha!  The Beast lives on in the minds off many! 

Mound sent me this link,     https://web.archive.org/web/201610121624...allery.htm

But I was disappointed that I had let my website laps, and I was hoping that the old Woodworkers Zone's Wiki has survived, but it's gone as well.  I had most of detailed builds up on that resource.

What have you got that you can direct me to?

Hey buddy. It's about time you came back. I left ya a happy birthday post a month or so ago and was wondering where ya been.
Yes the Zone is gone. Greg decided it wasn't fun anymore.
Crazy
I still have that wood that you sent me in return for the hammer. I haven't used it yet. Someday though...
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-17-2020, 12:24 AM)John Fry Wrote: My name is John Fry.  I used to be active here a long time ago and thought I'd just check in to see what is going on in the Woodnet world.
I remember you, John! I used to be pretty active here too, and just stopped in for the first time in a year or two. My profile says I've posted 707 times, but none of those are available anymore.
cheers,
-Caleb