Sold
I am going to be posting some items for sale as I consolidate and relocate tool money. First up.

Today’s it is a Lee Valley Veritas low angle jack plane. Includes 1 A2,blade 1 o1 blade, and a toothed blade. https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop/too...jack-plane

Plane is $252 blades are about 40 each so 2 extra blades brings the total new value of the package to around just over $330. So how about $260 shipped to the 48 contiguous USA only.  Paypal or local cash pickup buyer pays fees.

It is in good condition but I provided lots of pictures so you can see condition. One apology on the sole some minor rust damage on the sole that does not affect performance. I have taken a close up. Pretty normal patina other than that.

After taking the majority of the photos I sharpened the A2 blade since this may go to someone new I wanted it to work out of box.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Mongo,

Are the two non-toothed blades both 25 degrees? And do you remember/know if the toothed blade is fine/medium/coarse?
Hey shawn both are 25 degrees (you can put however much steeper a microbevel you want on them.) Looks like by todays stadards the toothed blade is coarse or close to it. I think when I bought this there was only one avaliable.

Photo for those who want to see exactly.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have one also, and there was only one available when I bought it. I asked Lee Valley about this awhile back, and here was the response I got:

Thank you for your e-mail. The number of teeth on the 2-1/4” Bevel-Up Toothed Blades are as follows:

- 2-1/4" Toothed Blade, Coarse (05P3406) =30 teeth
- 2-1/4" Toothed Blade, Medium (05P3408) =39 teeth
- 2-1/4" Toothed Blade, Fine (05P3407) =57 teeth

We hope that this information is helpful to you. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us again.

Mine is 30 tooth, and I suspect this one is 30 tooth also.
Thanks yes its 30 tooth.
I would entertain reasonable offers?
(02-23-2020, 07:39 AM)mongo Wrote: I would entertain reasonable offers?

PM sent.
pm replied to.....