Got any cedar fence posts (or fence) you want taken down?? (Near 01776)
Hi,
Well, I've decided to go ahead and remake the sections of my fence (see my post from a few weeks ago).  I've made the jig that'll hold the slats 90 degrees to both the upper railing and lower railing.

The post that holds our back gate is rotten so I took it down and was able to make 10-15 of the slats from it and they fit nicely into my jig.  Now, 160 more to go!!!  (...and prime....and stain..... 
Sarcasm )

I did the math and from 1 6x6 x 8ft cedar fence post I can get approx 20-24ish slats.   Of course I could buy them but if you've got an old fence that needs taken down within 50 miles of 01776 I'd be more than happy to do it for you.  Or  we could come to some sort of arrangement ($$$$$).  let me know if you want some free labor to help beautify your house/lawn! 
Smile

Even if you have posts that are only 45-48" long, I'd be interested.  Thanks!
Dumber than I appear