24" Centauro Minimax Bandsaw
Anyone need a large bandsaw near Birmingham, AL, this is a craigslist link.  Yes it is mine and it's a great bandsaw.

https://bham.craigslist.org/tls/7081033817.html
Only 700 miles away from THE machine of my dreams
Big eek
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Oh man. I’m in Trussville. I don’t think that would actually physically fit in my basement shop but shoot me a PM if you’re offloading any wood etc.

Good luck with the sale!
-Marc

That is a crazy deal! I have a 20" Minimax and have to say that I absolutely love it. If I could have fit the 24" in my garage/shop, I would have opted for it. GLWS!

Earl
Sorry to hear of another woodworker closing up shop.

That is a really sweet deal you are offering on the Jet 1642 lathe with the extension and the 8' Vega duplicator. If you were closer to me or to the kids, I would have trouble resisting it. My 1642 has been a great preformer.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Bandsaw is sold, thanks
(02-26-2020, 12:38 PM)john lawson Wrote: Bandsaw is sold, thanks

Good, now I can stop trying to figure out how I would get an 800 lb saw out of my truck and into my shop without killing myself.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper