sink hookup
I did my own plumbing when I remodeled my kitchen. When I use the garbage disposal it slightly spits a mist out of the adjoining sink drain. What did I do wrong with this configuration?  https://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91...9%201.jpeg
All I see in the linked pic is a nice looking piece of birdseye maple. Is there something else I need to do to see your intended photo?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-24-2020, 01:34 PM)fredhargis Wrote: All I see in the linked pic is a nice looking piece of birdseye maple. Is there something else I need to do to see your intended photo?

I'm sorry, I hit the wrong pic. I'm trying to get the right picture.
(02-24-2020, 01:34 PM)fredhargis Wrote: All I see in the linked pic is a nice looking piece of birdseye maple. Is there something else I need to do to see your intended photo?

You should be able to see what I'm talking about by clicking on the "Not available" block
I can't see the picture but, it is likely that you have the disposer drain connected to the main drain line just below the sink strainer. If you can re-connected it further down you can minimize or eliminate the spray back.
    Plus 17
(02-24-2020, 04:44 PM)joe1086 Wrote: Plus 17
I have seen where a horizontal wye is installed just inside the back of the cabinet essentially paralleling the drainage from both sinks up until the wye...requires a cpl of extra fittings...no chance of backsplash
(02-24-2020, 04:56 PM)brianwelch Wrote: I have seen where a horizontal wye is installed just inside the back of the cabinet essentially paralleling the drainage from both sinks up until the wye...requires a cpl of extra fittings...no chance of backsplash

Huh? Sorry I don't understand you're trying to tell me. Can you break it down to plumbing 101 for me please?
You are double trapping.  Remove the trap that is attached to the disposer and run it straight to where it is going now.    You have to lower the pipe so it slopes downward from the disposer.   You may need a longer tail piece on the sink. Roly
(02-24-2020, 01:31 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: I did my own plumbing when I remodeled my kitchen. When I use the garbage disposal it slightly spits a mist out of the adjoining sink drain. What did I do wrong with this configuration?  https://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91...9%201.jpeg

You didn't ask but you need a high loop on your dishwasher drain coming in from the right. The install paperwork that came with the dishwasher will show it.