sink hookup
What's wrong with this picture? Well to start, the waste from the disposal has to go thru two traps; the one on the right is backwards. The rise is too high for any solids to actually make to the back wall. And personally I don't like to use sched. 20 more than necessary and some A.H.J.s won't allow a horizontal slip joint. I suggest you get that slip adapter out of the wall and stub out Sched 40 1-1/2" PVC. If you install the items listed below so each sink has its own trap, you'll have a professional job that still has removable traps in case you lose you wedding band down the drain. B.T.W. you can trim the 90* tailstock that came with the disposal if necessary to keep 1/4" per foot pitch to the horizontal drain pipes.
1) Schedule 40 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. PVC Wye   https://www.acehardware.com/departments/...ings/42672 
2) Charlotte Pipe Schedule 40 1-1/2 in. Hub x 1-1/2 in. Dia. Hub PVC P-Trap with Union   https://www.acehardware.com/departments/...lsrc=aw.ds
2) Schedule 40 1-1/2 in. Slip x 1-1/2 in. Dia. Slip PVC Trap Adapter https://www.acehardware.com/departments/...ings/42692
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I had missed the washer drain loop as was mentioned before.   Without the loop if the drain clogs all the water can go into the dishwasher.   Roly
(02-24-2020, 10:35 PM)bottd Wrote: You didn't ask but you need a high loop on your dishwasher drain coming in from the right. The install paperwork that came with the dishwasher will show it.

+1
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Without a high loop, contaminated water from your disposer will siphon back into your dishwasher pump. It can shorten the life of the pump and contaminate the dishwasher. Best case, your dishwasher will stink. Worst case, it can cause bacteria to grow in your dishwasher.

Also, your garbage disposal discharge is lower than the discharge after it's P-Trap. The P-Trap shouldn't even be there. So the water has to flow uphill to drain the disposer into the left sink tailpiece. Water doesn't flow uphill. So you will always have standing water in the disposer and debris will clog that trap. The pipe from the disposer should go directly to the tailpiece coming down from the left sink drain but at a 1/4" per ft. slope downhill. This pipe will have to be above the height of the drain connection at your wall.

So, take it all apart and start over and make it look like this:
[Image: tsj46hC.jpg]

This is a High Loop:

[Image: X6255Vk.jpg]
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(02-24-2020, 06:37 PM)Roly Wrote: You are double trapping.  Remove the trap that is attached to the disposer and run it straight to where it is going now.    You have to lower the pipe so it slops downward from the disposer.   You may need a longer tail piece on the sink.    Roly

Thanks Roly, ignorance is embarrassing. 
Big Grin
(02-24-2020, 01:31 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: I did my own plumbing when I remodeled my kitchen. When I use the garbage disposal it slightly spits a mist out of the adjoining sink drain. What did I do wrong with this configuration?  https://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91...9%201.jpeg

Thanks everyone. All of this information is very helpful. Especially for someone who knows very little about plumbing.