spanish cedar
I'm emptying one of my wood sheds . Got a bunch of 8/4 spanish cedar . Does anyone here use it?
Where are you located I’ll have to look up the tox of it cause I do wood burning art work.
(02-24-2020, 09:01 PM)briman87 Wrote: Where are you located I’ll have to look up the tox of it cause I do wood burning art work.

Garrett Co. MD  21550
extreme western MD
That is what I used for the cigar holders awhile back for the Christmas auction.  I made two sizes and one for matches.

I think I have a pic of them still

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-25-2020, 01:04 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That is what I used for the cigar holders awhile back for the Christmas auction.  I made two sizes and one for matches.

I think I have a pic of them still

yeah they use it to line humidors.
Im thinking to let some go @$5 bd ft
How big are the 8/4 pieces? I could use a large flat rate box. Enough that I could resaw and line a humidor or two.
(02-25-2020, 10:01 PM)Scoony Wrote: How big are the 8/4 pieces? I could use a large flat rate box. Enough that I could resaw and line a humidor or two.

I think 4 wide would be the smallest