Hardwood lumber, Woodstock, Il
Clearing out the lumber stash, rough sawn red oak, #1 common or better, random widths and lengths, some boards are over 14” wide. I’ve got 4 lots, all are between 150-300bf, price is about $1.5/bf, the lot in the pic has around 180bf and is $250. I’ll do smaller quantities around 50bf and plane to thickness for additional cost. I’ll deliver a pickem up truckload (~500bf) prepaid in a 100 mile radius for additional charge. Take all for $1k.

I’ve got a mixed lot of walnut, cherry and mahogany some wide and 8/4, not sure of exact make up, there is about 200bf and it’s $1000.

Also have a 2hp cyclone dust collector “wood sucker brand” $400. 6” pvc pipe and fittings, take all for $200 or 50% of menards pricing on individual fittings. Message for addn pics phone number or appt. 815 three three eight 5760

Photos here. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mat/d...13028.html