Things made from scrap wood 3 guys sent us
I want to thank them for making this possible.

I made the vase and another one made the bowl which looks very nice.

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Can't call that scrap any more, very nice.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Very nice Arlin.

+ a butt load of stuff to satisfy the software.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Thats one of the great thing about segmenting. Small pieces turned into bigger ones. Nice work.
Well done, Arlin...proving there really is no such thing as scrap.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I don't think they are scraps of wood now. Very nice.
(03-04-2020, 08:20 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Thats one of the great thing about segmenting. Small pieces turned into bigger ones. Nice work.

It is laminated.  I have not learned how to do segmented yet.  Thanks for the remark tho.
Yes

I am very proud of how he made the bowl and told him so.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(03-05-2020, 11:06 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: It is laminated.  I have not learned how to do segmented yet.  Thanks for the remark tho.
Yes

I am very proud of how he made the bowl and told him so.

Picasso art. Very nice.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
Very nice, Arlin.
I will tell him of all your complements.  Thanks Guys