Wynn Filter for Harbor Freight-SOLD
I have one of these https://wynnenv.com/products-page/woodwo...ridge-kit/ I’m selling it for $75.00. Plus shipping.
I don’t think it’s the same type as the link because I bought it probably 12-15 years ago with very little use. I filled maybe 1/4 of a 55 gallon bag over the years. It’s in great shape and if interested I can send you some pics of it.
Thanks,
Todd
Where are you located?
(03-05-2020, 01:39 PM)Coffee Man 2 Wrote: I have one of these https://wynnenv.com/products-page/woodwo...ridge-kit/ I’m selling it for $75.00. Plus shipping.
I don’t think it’s the same type as the link because I bought it probably 12-15 years ago with very little use. I filled maybe 1/4 of a 55 gallon bag over the years. It’s in great shape and if interested I can send you some pics of it.  
Thanks,
Todd

I have this same filter on my DC - great quality, huge upgrade from the bags..
Sorry about not posting my location I’m in Houma LA
Any general idea of the shipping costs to Cleveland, OH?

Is there a conversion kit of some kind included with this?  My HF DC still has the original bag/equipment.  Is this just the filter itself, or would it be everything I need to covert my DC?

Thanks!
It has been a while since I did mine and if memory serves me correctly I just attached it to the DC where the bag was. Wynn Filter does have instruction on there site about single stage collectors adding a donut before putting the filter on top but I didn’t. Not sure if the newer models require it. I will see if I can get an estimate on shipping but I will be too busy tomorrow with a friend who passed away and the funeral.
I sent a pm yesterday.
So sorry to hear about your loss
Prayer
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
alanealane
I sent a pm yesterday.
So sorry to hear about your loss Prayer

Alan I sent you an email
Got it. Thanks!! .....................
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Don't worry about bothering yourself with a shipping cost.  Unless alanealane wants it, I'll take it.