Woodworking Shows
(03-10-2020, 12:37 PM)Admiral Wrote: Nothin' is free in the NY metro area...... well, perhaps the toilets....
Laugh

Not in the EU! Public washrooms including those in franchise restaurants like Mac's, KFC require you to pay (or buy food) to gain entry. No laughing matter when you leave your wallet with your spouse (who may happen to be shopping somewhere else in the area)! (DAMHIK
Upset )

Two local events here have just been cancelled...you guys sure attending shows (not just woodworking) is still ok in the coming weeks?

Simon
Just to close out the thread, the Columbus Show got cancelled yesterday as I was setting up.
Ohio’s governor banned any public gathering over 100 people. 

Ironically, the ban does not include shopping malls. But I digress.

Turns out, NY state has banned public gatherings over 500, so the Syracuse show is gone too.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
As I shared in another thread, Fine Woodworking Live 2020 (April) has also been cancelled. Airlines will follow cruise lines to see devastating declines in their business.

Simon