WorkSharp 3000 PENDING SALE
Hey all,

Selling my WorkSharp and all accessories.  

Includes:

Base tool
3 glass plates(change paper less often)
slotted wheel for shaped tools
Wide blade add on package
knife sharpener add on package
Lots of discs.  I mean lots.
3 packages of belts for the knife sharpener
DVD on how to use.

Everything works great.  I am selling to help fund a shop remodel and to clear some space at the sharpening station.

I take Cash app or Paypal.  You can mail me a check if you prefer.

$300 plus shipping from 98502

[Image: IMG_3239(1).jpg]
[Image: IMG_3240(1).jpg]
[Image: IMG_3245.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3241.jpg]
Follow along on the instantgram:  room_23_woodworks
None of the pics are showing. FYI
-Marc

(03-08-2020, 12:50 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: None of the pics are showing. FYI

Dang it.  Thank you.  I can never manage to navigate pics on here without a lot of tries.

John
Am I asking too much for this?  I would take $250.  

I don't want to part it out I just want the whole kit gone.

John
It does seem a bit high to me, the base tool is only $200 on Amazon Prime.  That being said, you do have all those add on's, and those add up fast.  And the wide  blade unit is no longer available.

But it may also be that a lot of Woodnetters grabbed one when Home Depot mistakenly priced them very low, and then fulfilled the orders as a show of good faith.  I know I got one
Smile

Good luck with the sale.
(03-12-2020, 05:23 PM)farmerj111 Wrote: It does seem a bit high to me, the base tool is only $200 on Amazon Prime.  That being said, you do have all those add on's, and those add up fast.  And the wide  blade unit is no longer available.

But it may also be that a lot of Woodnetters grabbed one when Home Depot mistakenly priced them very low, and then fulfilled the orders as a show of good faith.  I know I got one
Smile

Good luck with the sale.

That makes sense.  Thanks.  I think I will try my local craiglist/offerup.
(03-12-2020, 05:23 PM)farmerj111 Wrote: It does seem a bit high to me, the base tool is only $200 on Amazon Prime.  That being said, you do have all those add on's, and those add up fast.  And the wide  blade unit is no longer available.

Smile

Good luck with the sale.

I was going to say the same thing, that Home Depot deal for around $60.  There also was a Sears clearance deal for around $20, which I was able to grab one, as well.
Seats is still around?? Legit question. I seriously thought that they finally packed it all up about a year ago.
-Marc

(03-13-2020, 01:44 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Seats is still around?? Legit question. I seriously thought that they finally packed it all up about a year ago.

The one closest to me closed about a year ago but there's one still open about 90 min north of me.