craftsman professional universal drill press work center How to use?
I just bought one cheap at Goodwill. Does anyone have one? Is there a website with how-to information?
Thanks in advance.
Looks like an aftermarket drill press table to me.

https://www.shopyourway.com/craftsman-pr.../147663763
Yes, that's it Bob. It isn't really high end, but with some modifications I think I might be able to make it a pretty serviceable little item. I'm just wondering if there is any literature out there that might give me an idea of the things this device was intended to do. I already think I'd like to cut away that target area and make numerous spoiler boards to insert. (Think: table saw throat plate-like.) I can see it will easily change to an angled table. I don't have that strut to fix it in place, but I could fab one up easily. I want to redo the fence adjustment mechanism as well. I do think it would have value to know some more things about it though. That is sort of what I'm looking for.
I wish I could help with finding documentation, but that is a new one to me.
It does appear to address the limits of a routine drill press when one wants to drill angled holes in stock of a certain scale where the column would get in the way.
Well thank you Bob. I never really intended to buy anything like this anyway. It was on a shelf at Goodwill, so I impulse bought it. I've got enough experience building jigs and fixtures. I think I'll just decide what I want it to do and use that for my guide. It is not really too particularly nice, but I never would have used an item like this straight from the manufacturer anyway. I'll doll it up to do what I want and use it accordingly.