ClearVue Blower & Impeller
Photo 
I have a larger shop now and decided to upgrade my Clearvue cyclone from 15" Impeller to 16".  I am selling my old 15" Impeller and Blower Housing.  Also included is a NEW 90 degree filter transition, motor hanging plate, and mounting hardware.  Asking $300 plus shipping.  Located in Las Vegas, NV.

How much horsepower does this 15" impeller require?
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-09-2020, 05:10 PM)alanealane Wrote: How much horsepower does this 15" impeller require?

The Clearvue Cyclones use a 5HP motor.  I'm not sure what would actually be required.
(03-09-2020, 03:53 PM)jimmyjam Wrote: I have a larger shop now and decided to upgrade my Clearvue cyclone from 15" Impeller to 16".  I am selling my old 15" Impeller and Blower Housing.  Also included is a NEW 90 degree filter transition, motor hanging plate, and mounting hardware.  Asking $300 plus shipping.  Located in Las Vegas, NV.
Hello JimmyJam, 

Do you still have the 15" Clearvue Impeller and Blower Housing?

Regards,
Jorge