Bones
For those who do not get down to the basement very often, Knothaid shared this with us down there:
Quote:Our own part time mod, trailer losing, lumber distributing, wordsmith of bingo cards, wearer of ugly yellow shoes is nearing a time where he needs our prayers. 

Bones will be going under the knife on March 18th for open heart surgery. While it seems there may not be an operating table big enough for his oversized heart and love for others, they still will attempt to help him continue to cause us to use the dictionary to understand him. I pray we learn some new words later in March.

Please lift him up in your own ways.

PS, his tools are already spoken for.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Prayers sent. Got to meet hom 2x nice guy I hope he heals up fast.
BTDT...2011..open heart for a quad bypass.....

heal up soon...but...do not rush it...let it heal.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Thanks Ivan, we'll keep good thoughts for him.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Sorry to hear this, but hope all goes well. Got my first cabinet saw from him when my kids were mere whelps. Good memories.
Thanks for sharing. I'll remember him in my prayers. I had a stent installed after a heart attack in 2016.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I hope I'm not too late to say good luck and get well soon!
For those that don't go to the basement, KnotHead posted an update yesterday morning.

The jist of what I can repeat up here is:
I guess he is gonna keep his tools. He is already up and about.

Sorry to be slow relaying the update.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.