Dust Collection
(03-14-2020, 11:21 PM)Tapper Wrote: Thanks to both of you for your comments. GeeDub could you elaborate please?

Thanks,

Doug

The hose likes to return to it's collapsed form a little too much for me.  Didn't mean to imply that it was the worst thing ever ;-)   I don't like to fight the vac hose when I am sanding, routing, Domino, Jig Saw, etc.  If the behavior of the hose under suction can foul my use of the tool I'm using, that's a concern. 

I do have a bleed-cuff on the vac so I can lower the suction.  However, the smaller diameter hose wants to scrunch up even without suction present.  For just cleaning up around the shop or for quick-connecting to a fixed device it would not be a problem.  Not trying to 'dis' the product; just reporting an alternate experience in use.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

(03-16-2020, 02:56 PM)GeeDub Wrote: The hose likes to return to it's collapsed form a little too much for me.  Didn't mean to imply that it was the worst thing ever ;-)   I don't like to fight the vac hose when I am sanding, routing, Domino, Jig Saw, etc.  If the behavior of the hose under suction can foul my use of the tool I'm using, that's a concern. 

I do have a bleed-cuff on the vac so I can lower the suction.  However, the smaller diameter hose wants to scrunch up even without suction present.  For just cleaning up around the shop or for quick-connecting to a fixed device it would not be a problem.  Not trying to 'dis' the product; just reporting an alternate experience in use.

Thanks for the clarification. At this point I'm only interested in the 4" hose and the Quick Change Handle and fittings for the convenience and flexibility. 

Doug