All Plans on Sale
Just to let you all know, if you need ideas to keep busy in your shop, Woodcademy.com has a lot of free plans for you to download, and all of my paid plans have been reduced to $3.99 through March.
And all 14 episodes of Woodcademy TV are now available even if you do not have Amazon Prime, and there are free plans to go with each episode/project.
Find it all at www.woodcademy.com
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thanks Ralph I will have to check it out.  I really liked the few things I seen you make.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ralph

Like I said.  Soon when I get the time I will get the plans for the Accurate Saw Setup Jig, Simple Lathe Drum Sander, and the Episode 3: Backgammon Game Set which we play a lot of.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.