Old Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps
(03-21-2020, 08:42 AM)Marceneiro Wrote: Thanks for all the replies.

I did try the contact info on their contact web page, as well as reaching out to Rockler to see if they had any working contact info for Jorgensen (since they carry them).  Neither worked.

I wasn't cranking down on the clamps very hard when the handles broke off. Just normal clamping pressure, the same as I've always used with my Besseys.

I don't recall  any handles breaking on mine, but on a couple the tail clamp would slide down the bar and get 'stuck' when it hit the other end.   No amount of cussing or beating with a hammer would fix it.  Don't remember if Clampman replace those or just sent new parts for the others, but I've not had any trouble since.
(03-21-2020, 08:42 AM)Marceneiro Wrote: Thanks for all the replies.

I did try the contact info on their contact web page, as well as reaching out to Rockler to see if they had any working contact info for Jorgensen (since they carry them).  Neither worked.

I wasn't cranking down on the clamps very hard when the handles broke off. Just normal clamping pressure, the same as I've always used with my Besseys.

Did you try calling the 800 number on their contact page? I bought one of their new clamps from Amazon and it was missing a part when it came. I didn't want to have to hassle with returning it since it was long. I tried emails Jorgensen through their contact page; after a week or two of no reply, I called the 800 number on their contact page and ended up getting in touch with them and got the part I needed from them.

If they don't respond right now, it's probably because of the virus shutdown...they're located in NJ.