Multi router air clamps
Selling for my Amish neighbor. Good condition. Pease pm for pictures. $250 shipped. Thanks.
What is a router air clamp and you are missing a lot of data that needs to be added to your sale.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-15-2020, 01:45 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: What is a router air clamp and you are missing a lot of data that needs to be added to your sale.

If you google JDS Multi-router you will see that it is a very high end machine that most of us don't
have.  The air clamps are a $400 (new) option. Someone with a multi-router would likely love to have them.
(03-16-2020, 12:47 PM)Bob Metzger Wrote: If you google JDS Multi-router you will see that it is a very high end machine that most of us don't
have.  The air clamps are a $400 (new) option. Someone with a multi-router would likely love to have them.

Post a pic so we can see what shape they are in.
Air clamps make using the multi-router so easy and fast. Someone will be very happy.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.