Table Saw Cut? Misalignment?
Looks like a tooth on your blade is out of set.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Is your blade perfectly vertical? If tilted to one side, you'll get those marks.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
So I gave the blade a good look over. Luckily we have some smart guys here. There were two teeth with the point towards the fence that had significant chips in them. The blade is one of the Freud Premier Fusion blade and has served me well up to this point. It is still sharp and cuts great, just leaves that cross hatched pattern on that side of the wood.
(03-17-2020, 07:47 PM)Scoony Wrote: So I gave the blade a good look over. Luckily we have some smart guys here. There were two teeth with the point towards the fence that had significant chips in them.  The blade is one of the Freud Premier Fusion blade and has served me well up to this point. It is still sharp and cuts great, just leaves that cross hatched pattern on that side of the wood.

Cool

Glad you found it. I have 3 of that blade, and I notice cause the grind is so aggressive the tips are so sharp, you need to be REALLY careful otherwise you can knock a point off by bumping it. Ive had it happen a few times.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)