Stanley Labels
Does anyone know of a website that has printable box labels for Stanley planes ? If so could you post a link.

Thanks
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
I have seen them for sale on EBay.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I looked on Ebay and didn't find anything. I thought at one time I saw a website with labels that one could print out. Recently there was a thread on WN showing the build for a Stanley 71 1/2, since I had some thin walnut left over I wanted to make one for the shop and paste a label on it.
All I did was google the plane, looked through the lines of "Images" until I found the box with a label I could cut and paste to my computer...resize it to what I could then print out.    I had to re-size it a few times, until it looked just right....

YMMV
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Bandit,

I guess thats what I  will have to do. A straight on shot would be best.
Used to be a seller on ebay for those images. I have a disc somewhere I bought from him.
Seller must be long gone I suppose.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
There was a guy on YouTube with rehab videos that was selling labels, small scrapers, etc. I can't remember his name right now, but I will skim YouTube and see if I can find it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Absolutely look at eBay. I don’t track the Stanley stuff, but I see a seller of Millers Falls label often. If I see it again, I’ll share it with you in case they also do Stanley.
I tried both Ebay and Amazon for both Stanley and Millers Falls with no success. If anyone finds it, please post a link.