A few Starrett items
Haven't been around much lately, but I recently came across some stuff and I thought I would offer to pass them along. Today's offering are some minty Starrett items. Prices do not include shipping. Cash, checks, postal money orders and Paypal (fees paid by buyer) are all okay.

First up is a pair of Starrett 59A Trammels, $50
[Image: 4KmvNYPm.jpg][Image: pSnR9tMm.jpg]
Next is a set of Starrett dividers. Models 83A-4, 83A-6 and 83A-8. $100 for the set of three.
[Image: jzZrVmem.jpg][Image: 3MQ10bgm.jpg]

I also have a #C493B protractor that is also mint, but I don't have pics of that right now. $30.

As always, first PM that tells me the item is taken gets it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
[quote pid='7834172' dateline='1584541242']
PM sent on all
[/quote]
It appears all items are spoken for. Thanks!!
@LSanders- I replied to you PM. If you've changed your mind, please let me know. Someone else wants that item. I notice that your account wasn't activated so I'm not sure you got my PM.
Okay, I will wait until noon today (EST). If I don't have a response by then I will let the item go to the next person who asked for it.