Bandsaw box makers hiding drawer kerf ?
Some people round over the edges to incorporate the kerf gap into the design of the box Some pictures show hardly any gap. How do they achieve that flock the case? 

I'm making a bandsawn jewelry box for a present to a grand daughter.  Using a 3/16 skip tooth 4 TPI blade the 5 drawers cut out beautifully.  Is there a way to eliminate that kerf gap? Or do you just live with it?
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
Glue and clamp it together?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The gap is usually negligible. If yours is not fitting back together well I would look at the blade. Is it old(er)? 4TPI is great for speed but, with speed comes a coarser cut. Obviously you don't want to go too high a tooth count for taller cuts. If you have a higher tooth count blade around, give it a try.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

A pic would help. I would really like to see your work.

Depends on where the cut is at on the box.
If the case is flexable enough to be glued back together,
glue it back together.
If not, I cut a spline from the same wood and grain direction
and glue it back that way.
At some point, it is what it is.
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
Jim

Here are two Youtube I downloaded a few years ago and they really helped me.
The first guy is really neat and does things really well and down to earth.

And this guy has several of them.

I really like Steve to

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, the box I’m making is the 5 drawer Carmichael design you showed. When I enlarged the pic you posted his top gap on each drawer and mine matches. It does not look like he used a round over bit. This box is a special graduation gift for a grand daughter. I want it to be special
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
I cut the front off and scroll saw the drawer fronts out of it. No bandsaw kerf in the front
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
The trick is choosing a location to cut the kerf to align with the grain direction. It requires orienting the box a certain way and making sure the kerf doesn't cross over parts of the grain that won't align when you glue it back together. Choosing a thin blade with a minimal kerf is a factor. You can stone the sides of the blade to reduce the kerf, but the real key is choosing where to make the cut.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I am looking forward to seeing the finished box.

Being a hand tool guy I was thinking you might use the thin bladed saw thingie they used for years before the scroll saw.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.