My new tablesaw multi-sled
Video    
This project was so easy and quick and useful, that I don't know why it took me so long to make it. It also has a lot of possibilities for expansion - some that I'm sure I haven't even thought of yet. Here is my quick video of it:

Re: My new tablesaw multi-sled by paulmon (This project was so ...)
That looks handy!  It is on my must-do list.  Thanks for posting.
Steve
  Re: RE: My new tablesaw multi-sled by arnman (That looks handy!  I...)
I could have used that about 10 times on my current project.  Gotta build one.  Thanks very much.  

John
I made one almost like that about 5 years ago but sliding just like a regular sled where it split in the middle.  I had uhmw on the bottoms of the sled,  I did not care for it and scrapped it since I did not have all the clamps you have.

I think I will have a go at another one and try to find some cheap clamps to use and make my own if I can.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
It's like a swiss army knife! Great idea
The tablesaw sled causes the "why did I wait so long" exclamation more than any other simple shop fixture I have encountered. Congrats for finally making your life easier and your work more repeatable/accurate.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

- Arthur C. Clarke