My new tablesaw multi-sled
Video 
This project was so easy and quick and useful, that I don't know why it took me so long to make it. It also has a lot of possibilities for expansion - some that I'm sure I haven't even thought of yet. Here is my quick video of it:

That looks handy!  It is on my must-do list.  Thanks for posting.
Steve
I could have used that about 10 times on my current project.  Gotta build one.  Thanks very much.  

John
I made one almost like that about 5 years ago but sliding just like a regular sled where it split in the middle.  I had uhmw on the bottoms of the sled,  I did not care for it and scrapped it since I did not have all the clamps you have.

I think I will have a go at another one and try to find some cheap clamps to use and make my own if I can.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It's like a swiss army knife! Great idea
The tablesaw sled causes the "why did I wait so long" exclamation more than any other simple shop fixture I have encountered. Congrats for finally making your life easier and your work more repeatable/accurate.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.