Hovarter Wagon Vise
Tapper,

Are you able to give any feedback yet on the Hovarter wagon vise? It looks pretty slick, but it does not seem to be very widely known. Thanks.
Steve
Hi Steve,

I have yet to install this vise on my bench; life and other projects have moved it to the back burner for now. I've been "limping" along using my workbench with the old vises and the split down the middle of the top. I considered building an entirely new top but now I'm back to repairing this one. I have several other projects working right now and don't know when I'll get back to this bench. I did buy the hand wheel from Maple Leaf so when the time comes, I'm good to go with the new tail vise.

However, my opinion of it has not changed, i.e. I would buy it again. Will definitely update this thread when I get around to installing it.

Thanks,

Doug
Thanks. I am definitely considering it. The nice easy adjustment looks lightning quick and should not be cumbersome in use.

Steve
Steve
(03-02-2021, 08:42 PM)arnman Wrote: Thanks.  I am definitely considering it.  The nice easy adjustment looks lightning quick and should not be cumbersome in use.

Steve

Yep, that video on his web site was pretty descriptive. That and the instructions online as to how to install it looked pretty straight forward.

Good luck,

Doug