Powermatic 719 floor mortiser. New
$1,100
Never used, not even plugged in. Not registered so the warranty is full. Hoodsport Wa is the location. Save a bunch.
I paid 1700 with tax and shipping. I've switched to turning full time, so no need for it.
Please message or better yet, email if interested. Posted locally also.

Now where is that chisel
Could I suggest you keeping it or getting a cheaper one.  I know I have thought of using one to add wood before turning to get square inserts into the square wood before turning.  Either in boxes, bowls, vases, or platters and might add a cool pattern or if done right to look like a diamond.

I have the older delta one but no bits and will have to invest in them sometime.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-22-2020, 11:54 AM)Smashedfinger Wrote: $1,100
Never used, not even plugged in. Not registered so the warranty is full. Hoodsport Wa is the location. Save a bunch.
I paid 1700 with tax and shipping. I've switched to turning full time, so no need for it.
Please message or better yet, email if interested. Posted locally
Is your mortiser still for sale?  where are you located?