Dovetail Jig

I am getting kind of tired of trying to make dovetails by hand and how awful they are.  Does anyone know of a good jig that is easy to use and easy to understand and set up.

Thanks

I should add used would be good for the price.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: Dovetail Jig by Arlin Eastman (I am getting kind of...)
The easiest to use is the Keller System Dovetail jig. It's really not built for large pieces, since with that jig you move the workpiece and not the router. The other super easy one is Porter Cable's jig. These both come with some drawbacks. You can't change dovetail spacing for one.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Arlin: let me check my latest shop clean out day box as I think there is jig to cut dovetails by hand in it. if so, I'll send it you if you want to try it.
Al Hill: at one time, I had the Keller jig. You can use it on a router table --moving the stock -- or with a hand-held router --moving the router.

Either way, the jig worked well. Found I just did not use it much, so it went to a good home....
  Re: RE: Dovetail Jig by Ray Newman (Arlin: let me check ...)
(03-22-2020, 02:48 PM)Ray Newman Wrote: Arlin: let me check my latest shop clean out day box as I think there is jig to cut dovetails by hand in it. if so, I'll send it you if you want to try it.

Thanks Ray.  Is it easy to use and any instructions??
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.