Dovetail Jig
(05-07-2020, 03:57 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks Jack 
Yes
Yes

OK to let everyone know, I send in my App and someone that works with Rob Cosman contacted me about 4 hours later.  After several Emails I could have went to this years classes but I do not have a current Passport anymore.  
I still have to send in my 214 but I will be most likely going to next years spring class.  They are going to cover everything to get my wife there as well, but my wife and I will need to talk about it and see if I am physically able to do six 12 hour days. 
He is going to email me what everything entails so we can make a better decision in going or not.

Thank you everyone in the past for suggesting this and to Greg who did now. 
Yes
Yes
Yes

I am sure whatever time you can spend in class will be worthwhile, 12 hr days are too long for most so I wonder how many people will stay the entire time.
(05-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: I am sure whatever time you can spend in class will be worthwhile, 12 hr days are too long for most so I wonder how many people will stay the entire time.

I talked to David about that and he told me I could take my time and take as many breaks as I need.

I know no matter I will take a break when I need it anyway.  I can not be pushed more then I can take.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.