Christian Becksvoort Display Cabinet

(03-23-2020, 08:00 PM)Scoony Wrote: Really nice. What edition FWW was that in?
Scoony: it was Jan/Feb 1998 # 128

Scoony: it was Jan/Feb 1998 # 128

Ah, the days when working alone in your shop was just fun and not social distancing...
Throw in a pizza and some cold beer and its still fun!

(03-24-2020, 06:09 AM)kwadams Wrote: Scoony: it was Jan/Feb 1998 # 128

Ah, the days when working alone in your shop was just fun and not social distancing...
Things are no different in my shop now or a month ago-I've never wanted distractions in my shop.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Beautiful. About as crisp and clean as it gets. Becksvoort drafted a beautifully proportioned and tasteful piece of cabinetry and your execution leaves nothing to be desired -- a winning combination.
Thanks much for those kind words: I did re-size the cabinet to fit in the area where this will sit, but I generally use the golden ratio to come up with dimensions and it usually yields good results.

(03-24-2020, 06:27 PM)CStan Wrote: Beautiful.  About as crisp and clean as it gets.  Becksvoort drafted a beautifully proportioned and tasteful piece of cabinetry and your execution leaves nothing to be desired -- a winning combination.
(03-24-2020, 06:44 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Thanks much for those kind words: I did re-size the cabinet to fit in the area where this will sit, but I  generally use the golden ratio to come up with dimensions and it usually yields good results.

It certainly did!
How did I miss this? Beautifully done. Clean and classic lines. Sure to be a treasure.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

Thanks, much appreciated!

(03-26-2020, 12:20 AM)GeeDub Wrote: How did I miss this? Beautifully done. Clean and classic lines. Sure to be a treasure.