Class Move By Harbor Freight
I just received an email from Harbor Freight that said they will be donating their entire supply of; •  N95 Masks, •  Face Shields and •  5 and 7 mil Nitrile Gloves to local hospitals with 24 hour Emergency Rooms.  They are of course not the only company that is stepping up at this time but a class move nonetheless.
Good for Harbor Freight!
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
(03-22-2020, 06:45 PM)5thumbs Wrote: Good for Harbor Freight!

Cool  Good move for sure
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Good for them.  They must have updated their website, too, because no dust masks, face shields, or nitrile gloves show up.

John
I totally agree

Just read that email

Thanks for posting here.
Do they actually have any stock to donate?

I thought everyone was out.
Wonder if this directive came from China or was it more local?
VH07V  
(03-23-2020, 12:33 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Wonder if this directive came from China or was it more local?

While HF sources most of its stock from China I do not think this necessarily means the company is China owned or located. I do know they are actively involved in supporting various technical schools around the USA.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Kudos to them...We are starting to see all kinds of humane actions.
Just hope they eclipse the others