Pic of the putter head I made this weekend
Fellas, here it is.   (that's a large tee in the background for reference).  You think it is too tall?  Probably so, but I can use all the help I can get.   The head itself is a sandwich of mahogany and maple and the shaft piece is cherry (which I turned on my new-to-me lathe).  I have epoxied the shaft in yet, I'll do that today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dumber than I appear
(03-23-2020, 10:12 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Fellas, here it is.   (that's a large tee in the background for reference).  You think it is too tall?  Probably so, but I can use all the help I can get.   The head itself is a sandwich of mahogany and maple and the shaft piece is cherry (which I turned on my new-to-me lathe).  I have epoxied the shaft in yet, I'll do that today.

I don't play golf so my 2 cents won't mean much. The putter head looks real good. Let us know if your game improves.
I bought my wife a putter years ago when the Golf stores closed. Got it cheap. She played around in the backyard with some golf balls I bought. I dug a hole in the ground with a post hole digger and cut a piece of 3" PVC to fit in the hole. One day she said, " if you buy me a driver I'll have the whole set". She was serious, Even I know you need more than a driver and a putter to play golf. She thought it would be fun to join a club and play golf once in a while, that is til she found out what it cost. 
mike