Frankensaw
Saw this today, just when you thought you have seen it all, humanity proves me wrong. Assuming the radial motor powers the sander but have to imagine its grossly underpowered.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/2b373417
I think the original Performance sander was made that way-to be powered by a radial arm saw motor-I recall ads, and magazine articles about it.
It might have been underpowered, dunno, but setting it up, appeared to be quite involved.
Since the material was hand fed, I suspect it might have left divots, though.
I don't know if that was the original Performax, but it was offered by them for a while. I can't imagine it working all that well, looks like something sears dreamed up.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The link takes me to the App Store to download the Letgo app.
Here is a picture of the saw.

Attached Files Image(s)

Was it that long ago that these were offered? I remember the ads! Am I getting that old?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I also remembered the ads. None of us are getting old! Get off my lawn
If you are not getting old, is your lawn at the cemetery ?
My .02
Karl

I've seen one of those in someone's shop, long ago.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You could maybe use the parts to build a homemade version with a conveyor. It would have a great sanding drum for it. Dan