Shop tour
Did you make the kayaks? If so, that is outstanding work. Thanks for posting.
That looks like a really well thought out design for the space.  And it's a lot of space, too; I'm jealous, and also of the walk out door you mentioned.  You've done a great with the layout, and then getting lighting and DC in all the right places.  I predict many enjoyable hours down there.  

And I agree, those kayaks are beautiful.  

John
Good layout and great shop. Only problem I see is thst it is too clean. Mine has NEVER looked that clean
gov. and John,
Yes, I built the kayaks, Georgian Bay models from Laughing Loon design. They are western red cedar with ash accents, weigh about 34# with the seat.

The layout works well and I don't mind rolling out the small machines to hook up to DC. The lights are Commercial Electric from Home Depot. They come with a 4' link cord to daisy chain lights together or use with the included adapter to plug into an outlet. They also have a butt connector to join lights end to end as I have done in several places. Not the cheapest LED's but very flexible and super light.

The walk out door is up a full flight of steps--not on grade unfortunately.

BTW, John: Check Dricore's web site, they have a polyurethane foam wall sealant.

Thanks for the compliments,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone

Cool  Lookin good. Probably won't regret leaving all those shelves. Lots of storage cubbies there.
Big Grin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020