Shop tour
Did you make the kayaks? If so, that is outstanding work. Thanks for posting.
That looks like a really well thought out design for the space.  And it's a lot of space, too; I'm jealous, and also of the walk out door you mentioned.  You've done a great with the layout, and then getting lighting and DC in all the right places.  I predict many enjoyable hours down there.  

And I agree, those kayaks are beautiful.  

John
Good layout and great shop. Only problem I see is thst it is too clean. Mine has NEVER looked that clean
gov. and John,
Yes, I built the kayaks, Georgian Bay models from Laughing Loon design. They are western red cedar with ash accents, weigh about 34# with the seat.

The layout works well and I don't mind rolling out the small machines to hook up to DC. The lights are Commercial Electric from Home Depot. They come with a 4' link cord to daisy chain lights together or use with the included adapter to plug into an outlet. They also have a butt connector to join lights end to end as I have done in several places. Not the cheapest LED's but very flexible and super light.

The walk out door is up a full flight of steps--not on grade unfortunately.

BTW, John: Check Dricore's web site, they have a polyurethane foam wall sealant.

Thanks for the compliments,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone

Cool  Lookin good. Probably won't regret leaving all those shelves. Lots of storage cubbies there.
Big Grin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020