Shop Apron
I like the one from Rockler that goes across your shoulders. I need a new one since mine is over 15 years old.
Don
Sorry I am late to get back to this one. I paid $370 including shipping. I had a couple up-charges due to the extra-large cow they needed to find to cover me, and more than the usual number of pockets. I don't know that I have any pictures of me in it, but I will ask my wife to take a couple tonight.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
One fun thing in all my family photos is that I am tall and my wife is short, so every time she takes pictures of me, they have a weird slightly upwards angle to them. But here you go:

Dead On:
[Image: apronafter01.JPG]

Left:
[Image: apronafter02.JPG]

Right:
[Image: apronafter03.JPG]

Tool pockets were placed to fall right at natural hand level:
[Image: apronafter04.JPG]

After I took all of these, I felt guilty for not having maintained it in any way since I got it, so I hit it with some long-overdue leather conditioner to restore some moisture in my very low humidity shop:
[Image: apronafter05.JPG]
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
(04-22-2020, 07:27 PM)JohnnyEgo Wrote: One fun thing in all my family photos is that I am tall and my wife is short, so every time she takes pictures of me, they have a weird slightly upwards angle to them.  But here you go:

Johnny,

I love the pockets on the side. It's on my wish list for sure. Thanks for taking the time for the photo shoot. My birthday is in June. I turn the big 65. I think I will send this to the wife. 
Yes

Mike
Hmmm, that one pocket looks like it could hold a 1911, perhaps?  
Winkgrin 

Great looking apron.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Sweet Apron.  As a dabbler in leather work, I can say that's not a bad price either.  Mucho dollars in hide and time in such a project!!!

Over the years, I've found that I don't care for aprons myself.  too much weight on my neck, so I tried a vest.  This one is no longer sold, but it helps me out with keeping the must-haves close to my body and is easy on the neck and back.  Something to consider for shop wear.  (I don't wear it out in public)

It has the cross-pockets pictured and normal pockets as well.  Holds a lot!

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSCOppUWpYPrePgdY-hg...G&usqp=CAU]
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Dang-at that price, not a lot of profit margin after materials and labor...
-brew
That is a nice price for a high quality item that should last you for a long time.