Drawer Bottom Plane
Bandit, Whats the thickness of the iron skate on that flooring plane?

WMickley, I think Caleb James made a similar version, but in a molding profile. I will have to go back and see what he made, and see if thats the route I want to go.

I may end up making a set of match planes, which would give me more functionality. I already have a narrow set that I can use as a guide.
Measures out at 0.138"
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
So I think this will get me back into the plane making mode. I pulled out a box and dusted it off to check the contents. I made 2 sets of H&R planes in #10, and 8. I used cherry which in my opinion is not durable enough. I plan on making a new set of the 10 and 8 and adding a set of #6 using beech. As can be seen, I already have the blanks cut (a few years ago).  I have enough suitable 1/4 sawn beech to make several more wooden planes. 

That set of match planes cuts a groove that is just over 1/8" at 0.150" , but the skate needs a little tuning.