Bath cabinets
Tongue 
Main bath cabinets are ready to go to Nebraska.  Someday!

Decent sized bathroom for an old house, so I'm not overly concerned with the 'dark'... but I did think about it.  Bottom of tall cabinet for a double-bag laundry thingy.  Didn't take this all the way to the ceiling because LOML couldn't reach up there anyway.  Trim between the two sections and at the top is obviously not fixed in place yet.  I'll do that once we get them up there.  One over-the-john cabinet in progress, then on to the dining room Jean's been hounding me for the past several years.  
Laugh

That wood grain is gorgeous. A few close ups?
Very nice!  How much more do you plan to do before the move, whenever that is?
(04-03-2020, 12:08 PM)joe1086 Wrote: That wood grain is gorgeous. A few close ups?

I had a helluva time with these photos.  This may be the first time I've posted phone pics, but my FinePix editor isn't behaving. 
No
(04-03-2020, 12:39 PM)WxMan Wrote: Very nice!  How much more do you plan to do before the move, whenever that is?

Thank you.  All the other cabinets are done and installed.  Still have to demo one wall of the main bath and and finish that space (which I was going to do next week 
No ), and reconfigure the bedrooms so we can have a proper closet in one of them.  Then put down the flooring.  I'd hoped to be essentially done after the summer trip up there... but now we'll be at least one trip behind.  Won't be moving altogether for a couple years.