miter saw bladw
Looking for recommendations for a good miter saw blade to replace my inadequate 32 tooth one.  Thanks.
(04-03-2020, 06:16 PM)weelis Wrote: Looking for recommendations for a good miter saw blade to replace my inadequate 32 tooth one.  Thanks.

What are you cutting, construction lumber, interior trim, or?  

John
Forrest "ChopMaster" ultra smooth cross cuts.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I think it depends on the use of the saw. My miter saw sits in storage waiting for a home improvement project, so it has a different blade than it would if I used it for mitering picture frames.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Freud Diablo blades leave a clean cut. They are inexpensive and last. For years I have used them on my chop saw and table  saw with very good results. They are available at Home Depot .
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
I have used the Freud Ultimate cutoff blade for about 20 years now. I cut hard, abrasive wood like African blackwood and TK or blades with fewer teeth just don't do well. It's been an excellent blade.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(04-03-2020, 10:49 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: Forrest "ChopMaster" ultra smooth cross cuts.

Me too
Tenryu 80 tooth coated blade.  It's fabulous.  -Howard
I recently bought the Makita from Amazon and it cuts fantastic, The edges look polished . I would buy it again for sure. and to boot it was less than $25.00 if I remember correctly.
(04-04-2020, 07:28 AM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: Freud Diablo blades leave a clean cut. They are inexpensive and last. For years I have used them on my chop saw and table  saw with very good results. They are available at Home Depot .

+1
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020