Vintage Craftsman scroll saw blade guidesaw
My Google foo is not clicking very good today.  I’m looking for a part for a vintage Craftsman Scroll Saw model #113.20721. Looking for scroll saw blade guide cap part no. 38220. If you were looking for old parts where would you look? I’ve tried EBay, Amazon, and have registered at OWWM.org. Any other places I should be checking?

I’ve got the saw running good, this is the last piece in the restoring of my wife’s scroll saw. I have the old cap but it is really beaten up.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
(04-04-2020, 06:51 PM)stoppy Wrote: My Google foo is not clicking very good today.  I’m looking for a part for a vintage Craftsman Scroll Saw model #113.20721. Looking for scroll saw blade guide cap part no. 38220. If you were looking for old parts where would you look? I’ve tried EBay, Amazon, and have registered at OWWM.org. Any other places I should be checking?

I’ve got the saw running good, this is the last piece in the restoring of my wife’s scroll saw. I have the old cap but it is really beaten up.

have you tried ereplacement parts
south vietnam war collage
(04-04-2020, 07:30 PM)JIMB49 Wrote: have you tried ereplacement parts

Just found them. Have ordered the part. Matches Sears number. Hope it turns out right.
Jim

There is a good chance
Can't figure out how to get the bottom blade guide in position w/o the arm hitting it. Setup instructions say to get it as close to the insert as possible. To do that I'd have to shorten the stroke of the bottom arm. Is there a way to do that? I haven't been able to figure it out.
Jim

There is a good chance