Any interest in an original supernova chuck
Here's the situation.. for sale,  an original supernova chuck , that had the geared key.
My key broke , but I used weld on to fix it.. It's functional but not "like new". 
It works, but you need to be gentle with it (I never broke it a second time, but I was super gentle).
This chuck would really be ideal for someone that has another original supernova with key.
Replacement keys are difficult to find, although a google showed a site in Italy that was making them.

So now you know what you are getting, I am not trying to deceive anyone.
Asking $50 shipped, chuck and key, no insert, #2 jaws .. . If you are looking
for another type of jaw instead of #2, let me know, I might have it, and could add it for a little bit more.. less than cost of new, but not giving it away...

You have a week to look it over and try it out.. If you are not happy, send it back at your expense, I will send the $50 back.. note, this exchange offer is void if you break the key! be gentle with it.
Open to trades as well, just send me a pm.
Paul

If I am thinking right PSI has a geared one for theirs that will fit yours as well.  They have the long handled one and short handled one for sale.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/CRJKEY8G.html
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Check your PM's
ES
pending payment, to the first guy that PMed... if that falls through, I have two more guys on the wait list..
(04-06-2020, 11:41 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Paul

If I am thinking right PSI has a geared one for theirs that will fit yours as well.  They have the long handled one and short handled one for sale.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/CRJKEY8G.html

Thanks for the pointer Arlin.. I think I am just going to buy another talon though to replace this one and get everything on the same system.
Smile
paul2004
Thanks for the pointer Arlin.. I think I am just going to buy another talon though to replace this one and get everything on the same system.
Smile

Paul I could be a third backup if either previous buyer by chance falls thru or returns it.
Thanks
Tim
hi, the chuck was paid for and shipped.. thanks for the interest everyone.