Cedar or Cypress in SoCal or West Coast
I am looking for ~50 board feet of 4/4 Western Red Cedar or Cypress

With the lockdown, I need it delivered/shipped to western Riverside County in SoCal. Please recommend a lumber company that will either ship or deliver to curbside. The closer to home the better, obviously.

Would cost about $80+ to ship from Wall Lumber in NC. Hoping for something closer and cheaper.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Have you tried your local Home Depot?
I was amazed at the lumber available in store when I visited the HD in Oxnard on a recent business trip.
If they don’t have it in store, you can most likely order it for delivery.
The price will probably be high $/bd. Ft. but it may offset shipping charges.
Yeah - we started there. Both Home Depot and Lowes show out of stock. Peterman and Cherokee do not carry the stuff.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Have you tried Bohnhoff Lumber?  Here's the link to their webpage.  https://bohnhofflumber.com/  They remain open and are taking orders and are shipping.  If they can't deliver what you want at a decent price, I would guess they can recommend a lumber supplier closer to you.  Best of luck.

Greg
Thank you gentlemen.

The stuff showed up as in stock @ the BORG and it was promptly ordered for free delivery
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
You can also try Austin Hardwoods in Santa Ana. They have almost every species you can think of. When I lived in SoCal, I got a contractor's discount because I ordered so much from them. They usually had Alaskan yellow cedar boards that were old growth and gorgeous.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill