rolling pin blanks
Got busy roughing out my blanks

Oh my gosh!!!!  There must be 30 blanks in that stack!!!  You must be getting ready for a Spring craft show.

I really like the pattern.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(04-07-2020, 11:03 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Oh my gosh!!!!  There must be 30 blanks in that stack!!!  You must be getting ready for a Spring craft show.

I really like the pattern.

Yeah, 2 of our spring shows have been cancelled already. These are our best sellers. Nothing for Judy and I to do but build inventory in hopes this nasty blows over. Judy has been busy with her baskets. here are a couple of my favorites

Beautiful pins and baskets. Around here people at craft shows want everything CHEAP. Tried it twice and gave up. now my things are in 2 different art galeries. I drop them off and they price them and send me 70% when they sell. Have a bunch to deliver, but with the virus I don't know what the summer market will be.
(04-07-2020, 02:29 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Beautiful pins and baskets. Around here people at craft shows want everything CHEAP. Tried it twice and gave up. now my things are in 2 different art galeries. I drop them off and they price them and send me 70% when they sell. Have a bunch to deliver, but with the virus I don't know what the summer market will be.

thanks, The craft shows are our bread and butter. In the last couple years when someone wants to barter us down we just say NO. Two of our good spring shows were cancelled so we're just waiting for the farmers market to start in June .It has been pretty good to us for the last 10 years.
We are also in 3 galleries but they have all shut down so we are just really hopefull for a good summer and fall
I still have about 6 left of the cut offs of your rolling pins.  I have made eggs. boxes and can not remember the other thing I made with them.  O Christmas ornaments.

I love your turnings and Judy's baskets which are a wonderful work of art.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-07-2020, 04:42 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I still have about 6 left of the cut offs of your rolling pins.  I have made eggs. boxes and can not remember the other thing I made with them.  O Christmas ornaments.

I love your turnings and Judy's baskets which are a wonderful work of art.
Yes

Thanks Arlin
Let me know when your out of them
Very cool. Hopefully summer and fall will bring business back for you.

Do you have pictures of finished pins? And can you share your technique to build please?  Would love to make a couple

(04-08-2020, 07:43 AM)Wipedout Wrote: Very cool. Hopefully summer and fall will bring business back for you.

Do you have pictures of finished pins? And can you share your technique to build please?  Would love to make a couple

This pic has one in it. I have posted here the build. Don't know if I can find it or not but if I do I'll repost
(04-08-2020, 09:26 AM)PVW Wrote: This pic has one in it. I have posted here the build. Don't know if I can find it or not but if I do I'll repost

Very nice. Thanks