rolling pin blanks
The baskets are more than nice. Is that boxelder or what kind of wood.
Beautiful work on both the rolling pins and baskets Mike!
(04-08-2020, 01:09 PM)gear jammer Wrote: The baskets are more than nice. Is that boxelder or what kind of wood.

thanks, yeah boxelder
Mike

I just remembered how a friend of mine got some Peruvian walnut which is a lot darker then American walnut.  Have you ever used that before on your rolling pins?

By the way I am seriously thinking of doing a glue up like yours to make my wife a rolling pin.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-09-2020, 08:51 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Mike

I just remembered how a friend of mine got some Peruvian walnut which is a lot darker then American walnut.  Have you ever used that before on your rolling pins?

By the way I am seriously thinking of doing a glue up like yours to make my wife a rolling pin.
Yes

I still have 1 piece left. Found it while clearing out one of my lumber buildings. Found several goodies
good luck with your pin