ALL SOLD.... router, Leigh D4 jig.
I have a new and never used Milwaukee D handle router model 5619-20. 1 3/4 HP single speed. 1/4 and 1/2” collets. Both wrenches and I also have a Milwaukee small diameter base plate that will take guide bushings that was sold separately as an accessory. I am not able to post pics here so please message me a phone number for text or send your email and I’ll forward pics. Price is SOLD SOLD including shipping but I will not be sending the original box. Best price I can find is around $210 shipped for this router. SOLD SOLD

I also have a 24” Leigh D4 jig with the manual and “bar” for sliding DT’s. No screwdriver, assembly wrench/gauge, or router bits but many buy higher quality bits to replace the 2 cheaper ones that come with this jig. Lightly used condition and not all beat up. Straight, square, no damage. $175 plus shipping from Kansas City. Again, message me to where I can send pics please.

I can take Paypal. Message for pics. I’m an 18 year member of the forum.

Thanks,

Damon

Leigh jig now $165 plus shipping.

Router is sold. Leigh D4 still available.

$150 on Leigh D4 plus shipping. Off to Ebay otherwise. Thank you.